Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ghost Busters

WEAK HEARTS STAY OUT


Salaam-Namaste-hullo-jumbo-jakaaz Web crawling Netizens...Oh my what a over whelmeing response i have got after the blog psot on Mr.Ramesh.Now evreyone has become fan of this Man of No-Longer-mystery (Thanks to me).Now every girl to grown up aunty is dreaming only about this man.Forget Women ., even Men started enquring about his number and where abouts.....!!!

whatever ...on serious note ...some folks are asking me to write on something paranormal ....welll next 3- 4 blogs would be only on paranormal experiences that i have personally experienced or i feel i have expereinced ...so if ur of weak heart better stay out ..latter dont complain me abiyt ur heart atacks n chills down the spine ...

the plot is ready but words arent ....time is the problem...i have little time left in office where i have to read comics and two newpspaers and ofcouyurse not forgetting my afternoon nap of 2-3 hours ...and in remaining time i have to strainous work of office like signing my attendece register., eat lunch n go back home ....so i have to manage time before i go ballistci on this blog ...iam sure within in next 3 weeks i wud come with it ..


well buddy whoi asked me to wriote on these ....see u off in 3 weeks ..

astalavista buddy
Sagar

1 comment:

ramesh said...

waiting for the next post. do not miss anything. i mean every word u spoke with me sould be there eagely waiting bye

Hardest fall of my life when my heart broke- part1

 Part 2 I will write on how it all started. This, part 1, my emotional tornado when my relationship ended two days ago. Other day I had my...