Sunday, October 21, 2012

OH MY GOD...!!! PROLOGUE


OMG : PROLOGUE In following blogs i wish to share my experiences or just chronicle those events which shaped my belief about Hand of God that gently guides the entire creation . I cant say these are spectacular incidents but for me these are what made me realize the Concrete Reality of God. These are what triggered in me strong heartfelt emotions filled with devotion.
If you are born in India irrespective to family of any religious denomination, there is no escape from vast ancient cultural influence on you. You can be atheist , communist or any religious order yet your behavior is inextricably linked to India's ancient history,culture and mythology. There is no escape from it.Entire society is structured around its 5000 years past.. Well speaking about me ., i was always agnostic sometimes bordering to Atheism. Arrogant rebellious nature within me made it difficult to believe that Higher Powers can be of influence/control over mortals like me/us.. but by my 20th year i have transformed to Part time Atheist to Full Time Theist and and 100 % Believer . However It was just intellectual belief rather than experiential conviction. Like i said , i am not really Religious in any sense but i am certainly spiritual . Few days back i signed 4 day Advance Meditation Course in Tiruvanamalai, temple town in TN which is famed for Holy hill of Arunchala and world famous saint Ramana Maharishi . We were supposed to maintain unbroken silence for 4 days. I read somewhere that Sex and Silence are greatest Energy suckers. Well i have zero percent idea about sex and 101 percent about Speech. After all i talk day in and day out.All my waking hours is spent on talking,gossiping,roaring-raving-Ranting, complaining,screaming,shouting,destroying everyone in discussion and debates.Perhaps no other muscle in my body is as well built and oiled as much as my tongue. Always raring to go.
The idea of this blog OMG was born when i was killing my time in this silent zone of holy town of Tiruvanamalai. I started of with full of energy but while returning i returned in taxi back seat with Doctor in front seat. Physically totally dehydrated and sick but spiritually very well lifted and in high spirits. Whats the follwoing blogs can be construed as fables or fairy tales yet these just experiences that are exclusively personal.

No comments:

Hardest fall of my life when my heart broke- part1

 Part 2 I will write on how it all started. This, part 1, my emotional tornado when my relationship ended two days ago. Other day I had my...