Sunday, February 11, 2018

League Of Extra ordinary Gentlemen - Season IV

 Brother Re Discovered..!!!



This blog is part of Extraordinary gentlemen series where I talk on most wonderful people I come across. Here I talk on Akhil Ramaswamy-The Warrior-Saint, Junior by Rank but Super Senior by Intelligence and Empathy. He is one wonderful guy with brilliant personality. Anyone interacting with him wonders why hasn’t he yet dazzled the world yet? Maybe his time is yet to come in bigger scheme of things but no one disputes one day (or one life?) he would definitely dazzle. His soul is mixture of all varnas viz Brahman, Kshatriya , Vysya and Shudra. Here iam not being casteist or consider one caste is superior or inferior to other. We are talking about Akhil not Castes. In him we find all Caste qualities in highest expression like , he is born in Brahmin family, leads like Kshatriya, thinks like Vysya on trade and works like Shudra for realization of his goals.
Myself with Akhil under Floral canopy
Coming back to Akhil, he is one helluva guy who was able to inspired whole lot of people to Dream big!&, Earn more! And with his highly contagious personality I saw him influencing people in droves. He radiates Can-Do spirit (and he does it) and his steely will is out there in open to inspires likes like me. I saw him fight for justice on streets or what he believes is right, reminding me Amitabh Bachan dialogue in Sarkar film “Merko jo sahi lagtha hai, Woh Kartha hu!!”
Unlike me, who is sneaky and cunning who always checks the direction of wind before I act, he believes in principles and definitely not a fence sitter. But in my opinion what really made me look up to him was the manner he aids people and when he helped me when I fell sick. Something not many would do. That single act in my opinion made his reputation and respect fly sky high which has no hopes of seeing ground anytime soon.
Bible truthfully says that everyone is sinner. Everyone is confluence of good and bad. Similarly he might have his share of detractors. Iam no naive not to see potholes but there are people whom we always prefer to stand by even if things go for a toss, isn’t it?   Here I am pointing to his Forte that I saw, not Foibles that I choose to ignore. I ve many wonderful friends (actually very few). As I progress on this blog, a question arises. What if so called wonderful friend of mine does something outrageous or sinful, Will I stand by him? Hmmm…dangerously tricky question as I prefer to stand by my dharma and let karma take its own course. Like Karna stood by Duryodhana in Mahabaratha despite Karna knowing his destruction is inevitable, I will back my friends till I am indebted to them. But again Bible says “Who has seen Tomorrow” When President Nixon was told about murders perpetuated by Zia ul haq( Pakistan dictator in 70s), Apparently Nixon told to Kissinger “Yes, He is a Bastard, but he is our bastard!!” well, that sums up things.

King of Capital Markets

He is one guy, though now very anonymous but whom I definitively consider as  my hero whom should Dhana-Dhairya-Ashta Lakshmi should be embraced at all times and have peace in his heart. He is the Brother many prefers to have and few blessed lucky souls to actually have. 

Chalo readers, thanks for your patience in reading , till i find another extraordinary soul, Hastalavista!!





No comments:

Hardest fall of my life when my heart broke- part1

 Part 2 I will write on how it all started. This, part 1, my emotional tornado when my relationship ended two days ago. Other day I had my...