Saturday, January 11, 2020

Just wondering..

      I always wondered how few lines on paper can change course of history & change the future. Either of one person or country or entire humanity. Books that have ability to become agents of change.

Paulo coelho took only 18 days to finish "Alchemist " and it will influence for next 18 generations. Jules Verne wrote "20,000 leagues under the sea" and other exalted sci-fi books in 18th century when nòne of machines he wrote about were, even existed (that included Submarine & spacecraft's that influenced scientists in future).While "Holy Bible" continues to influence humanity , Das Capital & communist manifesto almost brought world on brink of world war. Not forgetting Books like Walden & Bagavatgita strengthened the will of Mahatma Gandhi to put curtains to British colonialism. Harry Potter books brought back millions of kids to read books and pull them away from online world and books like Autobiography of yogi , inspired world on Indian spirituality. If Mein Kampf by Hitler brought anger, Books by Dalai lama & Neslon Mandela brought awe in people..

I truly wonder how a person can write such inspiring books indeed..

No comments:

Hardest fall of my life when my heart broke- part1

 Part 2 I will write on how it all started. This, part 1, my emotional tornado when my relationship ended two days ago. Other day I had my...