Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Humour



Some jokes i love to fall in love with ,,,,

This is supposed to be Worlds best joke . After months of serious study and much merriment, 100,000 people have voted on the world's funniest joke.
In an experiment named Laughlab, a joke about Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's famous fictional detective Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick Dr. Watson emerged a clear winner Thursday from 10,000 entries.



Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the night and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at thesky and tell me what you see"

Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars""
What does that tell you?" enquired Holmes.
Watson pondered for a minute.
"Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.
Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.
Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful clear day tomorrow.
What does it tell YOU?" Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke.

"Watson, you idiot, some thief has stolen our tent"

God and Scientist

God is sitting in heaven when a scientst approaches him and says ..we dont need u anymore .science has worked out how 2 create life from nothing . we cab do what u did in the begining ..
oh , really?...replies god , surprised
yes, says the scientist , "we an take plain soil and form it nto a likeness of u , then breathe life into it , thus creating man "

very intersting " says god"show it to me "

so the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mould the soil into the shape of a man ..

"hang on , hang on " interrupts God , "get ur own soil , son "

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God was in the process of creating the universe.
And he was explaining to his subordinates
"Look everything should be in balance.

For example, after every 10 deer there should be a lion.
Look here my fellow angels, here is the country of the United States.
I have blessed them with prosperity and money.
But at the same time I have given them insecurity and tension....
And here is Africa.
I have given them beautiful nature.
But at the same time, I have given them climatic extremes.
And here is South America.
I have given them lots of forests.
But at the same time, I have given them lesser land so that they would
have to cut off the forests...
So you see fellows, everything should be in balance.
One of the angels asked....
"God, what is this extremely beautiful country here?"

God said........ "Ahah...that is the crown piece of all.
"INDIA"
My most precious creation.
It has understanding and friendly People.
Sparkling streams and serene mountains.
A culture which speaks of the great tradition that they live.
Technologically brilliant and with a heart of gold.....
The angel was quite surprised:
"But god you said everything should be in balance."
God replied -- "Look at the neighbours I gave them."

Hardest fall of my life when my heart broke- part1

 Part 2 I will write on how it all started. This, part 1, my emotional tornado when my relationship ended two days ago. Other day I had my...