Tuesday, July 23, 2013

RANDOM MUSINGS...!!!!


Dedicated 2 Rajoe n Jacko. Have to keep both very happy coz Rajoe owes me money and Jacko is my future money lender!!

Random Musings

 

Just bored with life. So randomly jotted whatever came on my minds screen. Some copied, some original, some developed and improvised, some stupid, some provoking, some ugly, some taunting, some will hate me and some will love me, some God knows what dey will do….who knows, who cares…I lost my sanity even before I entered slave-depot aka school.

 

“When Gandhi exhorted “ Quit India” in 1942,,my grandpa misunderstood and went on to become India’s 1st NRI.”

 

“I wonder whys man’s best friend is dog & diamonds r women best friends. Now we know who is greedy”

 

“ Why are men so loyal to their barber? We seldom change our barbers”

 

“Why do “Home” ministers aka wives buy tons of crockery that always lies in show case and seldom if not, never use them in next 100 years?”

 

“Man can have 6 pack backed by 10 dan black belt , trained black cat commando and well versed in all weapons from AK-47 to Bazooka to bofor howitzer to predator drone…yet when his gf/wife weeps…those few drops of tears would wash out all the weapons along with mans will to fight”

“ Woman hate when man expects dowry but woman always want guy who is rich cum handsome cum intelligent cum guy who can be good husband cum driver cum plumber cum joker cum genie who can fulfill every wish of hers to marry them

 

“How come we never hear any alcohol company getting bankrupt?”

 

“Why do we divide India into north and south but never east and west? Do we Indians have any idea about North eastern states?”

 

“Greatest inventions from mans perspective: TV remote

From women’s point of view: hands free phone”

 

“Why word “foreign” depict only western nations in our mind generally and America in particular when even Nepal, Bangladesh etc are foreign countries?”

“Why does man want sexy gf but homely wife?”

 

“Why do aliens visit only USA, and why those flying saucers hover only over amerika and crop circles are found in developed countries?”

“We laugh when Rajinikant does some crazy stunt in films (like shivaji) but clap when Tom cruise does the same bizarre in       MI-3? when it comes to hypocrisy , no one can beat u and me”

 

“Happy man is a norm and Happy woman is a myth. “What man wants?” was never written and “what woman wants” can still fill all libraries of world. Now u know what I mean when I say that happy woman is myth?”

 

“How many are aware that India doesn’t have a “National” language..next time when some north-hindi-blabbering demands you to speak hindi…direct him to me..i will destroy his arguments in less time den he reads this line.”

 

“IIT’s are elite. IIM are world class. How many nobel prize winners for science and tech are from IIT? and how many CEO s for fortune 500 companies are from IIM and how many top 10 MNC were started by IIM wallas?”

 

“Pakis greatest loss after partition: Kashmir . Indias loss ?...all beautiful women..( guys did u ever see pakis gals?..just awesome)..All?..no ..one is very much reading this blog…hee”

 

Now I stop. My boredom ceased. I guess urs started. Mission accomplished.

 

No comments:

Hardest fall of my life when my heart broke- part1

 Part 2 I will write on how it all started. This, part 1, my emotional tornado when my relationship ended two days ago. Other day I had my...