Wednesday, July 3, 2013

RUSHDIES RUSTLINGS (Part 2)




RUSHDIES RUSTLINGS (Part 2)

Sitting all alone at pond in midst of nature with waves striking your leg playfully under starry sky in AOL ashram, my mind with nothing to chew, regressed into recent past over conversations that took place between me and a wonderful person called “Rushdie” few months ago. (Hence forth “ Rush” for convenience, well my dear reader, you will know more about this amazing character in next blog )
Couple of months back, Rush said in fleeting conversation that " She TRUSTS totally. "

Well., my personal thesaurus is very small and limited in its content and words such as these (Trust, nostalgia, forever, best pal etc etc) never figured in it. Not that I am traitor by nature, I probably have more sense of"Right and Wrong " than anyone around. But I am by nature Paranoid (professionally cultivated professional hazard) and I do understand the working of real world. 

Do not disturb. Already disturbed.!!
Life is unfair, get used to it”---Bill gates

Now the question arises, Will I not feel bad when I get cheated or betrayed?..
Of course I will!!! But my question will never be Why me? Why ? Why?…

it will always be How ..How…How did you do it?
I don’t care why you cheated me. You have your reasons. I just want to know how you did it so that next time I will be careful.


 Better known devil then an unknown angel

Long time ago before I got enlightened by ways of real world, one my so-called then-trusted- pal fingered between me and my potential crush. Frankly with that, my relation never took off and if you think I threw him out, you folks are mistaken. He IS very much my friend even now. But now, iam more careful. Now that I know his weak points and strong ones. I manage things in such way there is no option for others to cheat or betray me.

There are no permanent friends or foes. Only permanent interests. 

Look how European nations are reacting when USA spied on them after Edward snowdens revelations, when they consider USA as their best friend. Words like Breach of Trust, Betrayal by Ally are flying across Atlantic. But friends, since when did Intelligence agencies work on trust? They work depending upon country’s interests not because someone is their friend or foe. 

This is a hard fact. This is how world functions.
 Its time even India snoop on world based on Chanakya and Machiavellian principles rather than hide behind Indian traditions like Ram rajya or Gandhi’s-Nehru legacy of Peace, Coexistence and Trust.

Mahabharata war , so called dharma yuddha is totally filled with Adharma. Rama-the ideal man killed Vali in treacherous way. Gods themselves cheat when they are born on this planet amongst humans. 
Ocean of White


Yeah I can hear Rush screeching “ its cosmic game dumbo, karma, gods leela, your zero brains never will understand cosmic plan..blah blah…”

Maybe, may not be. I speak from common mans point of view. Not from religious texts and top view. Iam no God.iam mere common man

Gandhi was product of time. knew how to use peace., He violently used peace very cleverly and threw out british buggers. Nehru  taking has principles literally and not knowing how to use them,trusted blindly thus losing 1962 war  and losing more than 60,000 kms to chinki china.
All talk about India being soft power is bullshit. You try to become soft power when you are incapable of becoming hard power.

Eh asli duniya hai –Boman irani to SRK in Don-1

Life never works on pure logic. Bad things happen to good people. And great things happen to undeserved. Like in chess match, our plan never works beyond first few moves. We need to continuously have to reassess everything and drop what’s unnecessary. Same thing with life ,buddies.
There is no rule that Gods will side good people and bad people will get roasted in hell. All these goodie goodie talk is only lull you and make you predictable thus conspired by society. Quicker you understand that you are solely responsible for good and bad being inflicted upon you, the better , thus saving agony of mental tension over unanswered questions such as Why me Why me…

Given a chance, every one will behave in most unfair way. Only fear of reprisals and repercussion stop you from being in that way. Only weak and helpless speak of morals. Nature of world is such that at every moment( almost) , exploitation takes place…in some way or the other…in smaller or bigger scale.

If things go wrong, no sentiments..Accept defeat. Pick whats left over and move on. If you have guts, plan for next move or else just walk off. Nothing to be embarrassed . This is how world is designed.
 What’s there to be embarrassed and seeing whom should we be embarrassed? I am of firm belief that we are no super important person that around world should revolve. I have no big fancy ideas about myself. I do what I can. Iam what iam. Worlds or society’s opinion is not required.. who cares for one insignificant person such as me in gigantic planet teeming with 7 billion population and look how insignificant our own planet which is mere micro dot in unlimited galaxies.

 Sweet dreams are made of this.
Who am I to disagree?
Traveled the world and the seven seas.
Everybody's looking for something.

Some of them want to use you.
Some of them want to get used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you.
Some of them want to be abused.
~Marylin Manson


Now the question comes if I would break anyone’s trust or betray anyone. Well whatever I write, whatever I believe, whatever my mind says… there something like basic DNA program which runs your life from cradle to grave. That will never allow me to break my word once I give.
Never in my recorded history I ever broke my word, even if it means changing the dynamics of destiny. Don’t believe it????. Ask my friends across the planet

Like  I said (or boasted playfully) in my previous blog.

Praveen Sagar breaking Word is not remote probability but an  Absolute Impossibility.”

Now what do I see in air?...rushdies verbal projectiles? eeeks haaa

No comments:

Hardest fall of my life when my heart broke- part1

 Part 2 I will write on how it all started. This, part 1, my emotional tornado when my relationship ended two days ago. Other day I had my...