Saturday, December 30, 2006

If you are .....


There ,when the dusk is falling
Silence broods so deep
it seems that every air that breathes
sighs from the fields of sleep

When plesant thoughts that run through me
Heals my heart though drank no wine
let my message be part of this
as my thoughts relapse to fairy land

deep in my dreams ....imagine
imagine ;fill ur mind with this visual;
let ur untied hair sway to he rythm of this cool breeze
let the sweetest smell of all flowers elevate ur soul
In this mystic environment ,let me
make my message part of it

if ur a colorfull beautifullflower
let me be a bee and hum about u


if ur a mighty tree
let me be the creeper around u

if ur a mighty snowmountain
allow me to be stream and move by u

if ur a nectar filled ocean
i can be a fish and live forever within u

in depths of ur purest heart
let me be ur heart beat

iam saying all this to u because
iam the one whos really crazy fer u

HOWZZAT ??first 4 lines belong to walter de la more (1873--1956)and rest is mine

No comments:

Hardest fall of my life when my heart broke- part1

 Part 2 I will write on how it all started. This, part 1, my emotional tornado when my relationship ended two days ago. Other day I had my...