Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sound of Silence


SOUND OF SILENCE


There are times when we are timid and shy about expressing the love we feel.For fear of embarrasing the other person or our selves, we hesitate to say the actual words I LOVE YOU .So we try to communicate the idea in other words .We say take care or be good or dont drive too fast ,

But really , these are just other ways of saying I LOVE U .You are important to me .I care what happens to u. I dont want u to get hurt ,We are some times very strange people.The only thing that we should say and the only one thing we dont say ..And yet because the feeling is so real , and the need to say it is so strong , we are driven to use other words and signs to say what we really mean .And many times the meaning never gets communicated at all and the other person is left feeling unloved and unWanted

Therefore we have to listen for love in the words that people are saying to us .,Some times the explict words are necessary ,,but more often the manner of saying things things is even more important .A joyous insult carries more affection and love within the sentiments which are expressedinsincerely .an impulsive hug says i love u even though words might be saying very diffrent
the problem is listening fer love is that we dont always understand the language of love which the other person is using ..A gal may use tears or emotions to say and her boyfriend may not understand her coz he expects her to talk his language

World cannot live without communication and love .we have to listen fer love in those around us .,if we listen intently we will discover that we are a lot more loved that we realise

2006 HAPPY NEW YEAR ... 2007

No comments:

Hardest fall of my life when my heart broke- part1

 Part 2 I will write on how it all started. This, part 1, my emotional tornado when my relationship ended two days ago. Other day I had my...