Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Devipuram 2

Celebrating Life-Joy of being Alive






As i said i never plan the details.I just have a rough sketch but seldom i get into details.Now as i was returning from Devipuram temple i saw the hillocks covering the road and by sheer instinct and i deviated into thick foliage all alone without any plan or any equipment.The hill isn't very steep and has normal gradient.But the trees growing on hill made passage to summit very difficult.Gravity made them grow hugging to ground and its branches made a thick barrier on my path ahead.Yet as a ardent Nature lover i waded through the branches and thick shrubbery.It was raining incessantly.Appears Rain God has no holiday on Sundays.Finally with little difficulty i reached the summit of hillock.,
Strangely i felt no tiredness but more energy gushing through my nerves.



Here i stand at top of hill and i feel like iam on Everest.From here the scenario is indescribable.For miles and miles only colour thats dominant is Greeeeeeen!!!! .Its so superb.I can see the Devipuram temple as if its been dwarfed and fer miles n miles there is luxuriant mat of greenery.Weather is awesome.Rain and dark clouds dulled the light around.Chilling Wind howled through the woods around.Trust me the moment is Psychedelic.Joy erupted from every pore on my skin.This Virgin Nature drove my heart beat erratic and my mind stopped its chatter.For once Mind became silent and withdrawn.For a moment i tried to devour as much as i can of this scenic beauty.There wasn't a soul or dot of pollution for miles around,Its just You and Yourself and Enticing and Exhilarating Ecology.




Couldn't help admiring the Creators breathtaking Creation.Clouds slowly descended and covered the adjoining hills .Entire jungle is bubbling with life and i am brimming with in explainable joy.Leaning on branch i saw a new twig grown on it.And to it is fresh new born leaf.So tender it was , you could see all its internal nerves.So fresh n tender ., couldn't help planting a equally tender kiss on it with love from bottom of my heart,With so much joy around who wants another paradise,.??

I donno how long i was on summit., sitting quietly tuning my bio rhythm to Natures.Time made no sense to me at that moment morever my cell phone and watches were inactive as its Sunday,I could feel my mental waves flow just like oil stream from one container to another.



after sometime i decided to come back albeit reluctantly.If its in my home town forests by now i would become lunch to some wild animal.As i negotiated down the hill., it struck me i was totally lost.Climbing up is easy as it just needs will and strength.Climbing down needs skill.The rocks were slippery and not supporting and ground was damp.All directions appear the same,.Couldnt tell which direction i came up.And i have no watch as well so that i can figure out direction and Sun is invisible in this rain.All i need to do is trust my instincts and trust the Nature in showing the way.



"Que sera Sera-whatever will be .!!".will be.Let anything happen.I lived so many years in luxury and little petty issues shouldnt be allowed to cloud my lovely mood i just absorbed.Life is so beautful.The very idea of being alive is luxury and more presious than petty challenges we confront daily,isnt it ??..Somehow with few scatches and aches i descend successfully and right to nearby habitation..I just looked back at hill as it watched me back in equal stoic silence .Isnt life lovely? Isnt this celebration of Nature result of Light of Life burning within me .Then it struck me., its not nature iam celebrating ., Its Celebration of Life i ws enjoying .You dont need the reason to be happy and you are happiness in itself






Well Call it Nature , The One.Light or ,Universal Consciousness or God or any alias He/She is know as., Lemme confess., Never was i so sincere all my life when i used these words. "" I LOVE YOU ""

No comments:

Hardest fall of my life when my heart broke- part1

 Part 2 I will write on how it all started. This, part 1, my emotional tornado when my relationship ended two days ago. Other day I had my...