Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Devipuram 3 :Friendship Day

Friendship Day






Dedicated to All.Known and Unknown.Animate and Inanimate.and To Especially You

"Journey of Life is Measured in friends not in Miles" --Anon

I am back home.Rejuvenated,Refreshed and Raring for another go.I try to hold on the sweet feeling of lovely experiences i have gone through and over whelming gratitude to Universe for sustaining me and keeping me alive all these years and helping me/us from shadows in infinite ways without asking for anything in reciprocation and recognition.Anyway i cannot thank or show my gratitude to some one/thing who is so abstract and intangible.So allow me to be thankful to all you folks who are tangible alive and approachable.You here is exactly You.Iam not following any hierarchy while penning this down so there is no 1st best or last worst.

Every face has hides trillions of tragedies., luckily with u folks around ., life was fun.I enjoyed this game so far and hopefully forever or at least thats what is my mental makeup.During all my trials and tribulations and when i was hit by those psychic spikes., in midst of failures or when i took those wrong turns in life journey or when drowned in those seas of negativism and mental blocks that bubbled within me ..I knew i could count on you.Not that u needed to be next to me and carry life yoke.But i believe some of best answers to chronic questions come way of Silence.Unknown to you .,Your mere presence in my life has inspired me .I dont believe in Good and Bad friends.It all depends on angle we see it.There is Good in Bad and Bad in Good.So as intelligent Homosapien we are given gift of brains to choose

I usually hate giving undue importance to special and specific days., be it valentines day or mothers day or this day or that day.I go by mantra that if u want to do something this is the right time,For me everyday is special and holds Infinite Possibilities.Today i was wondering if Rakhi festival is round the corner after seeing so many stalls selling colourful threads only to know later that today is FRIENDSHIP DAY.I guess i better express my happiness of having you as my buddy or atleast as an important mile stone in my life journey taking that iam an Eternal Traveler and a Life Pilgrim.Moreover 2012 is nearing and so the chaos of doomday is zipping from every corner.Yogic gurus,Modern soothsayers ,Hollywood movies like 2012 and not forgetting funny buddy Ramesh and Cyber buddy Ankita are part of bandwagon in screaming the Voice of Noisy DoomsDay .Impending and Imminent they say ...

Well buddies ..Lemme counter with James bond movie..Tomorrow Never Dies (and hope u and i wont as well)

Keep smiling and Keep the flame of joy and hope blinking eternally.Remember buddies ., My phone might carry just 4-5 numbers but my mind has unlimited memories about you all with NO DELETE button.I might prefer loneliness for some reason but my heart always regales ur memory all time with no Pause button


Lemme begin the list with my Teacher in hyderabad

Sensei Hiroyuki Kumai
: The pain during exercises and the raw fear that pulsuated my nerves during combat is nothing more important than lessons on Punctuality,Patience,Prayer,Dutifulness,gentleness, humility.Time and Forces of Nature can never erase them

Manga Japanese Comics
and Libraries:Life would have been hopeless rotten if not for my healthy chronic addiction for written word and books and novels.So rosy is my life with comics like Tintin, Asterix,Archies,Phantom and Naruto.They really helped me to kep perspective and laugh like lunatic when life ws trying.

Mona Doshi: The distance is just 16000kms across the Atlantic but i feel you are just a heartbeat away.What is distance in Dreams and Love??.The love that sparks in your Doe eyes is not something i cant forget either in this life or ever after.

Rockstar Ramesh
: Last link to Mangalore.You are kinda nicest and sweetest buddy.Did u read those 3 blogposts dedicated for you?.I remember and will finish off those paranormal experiences blog sooner than later.

Yoga and Martial arts: Half a Dozen styles from both., yet no big deal of Practice.Iam was just curoius seeker.Yoga and Martial arts though appear to be contrasting and lie on extreme ends of continuum but they are complementary.I cant claim expertise in them but they really ironed out many mental wrinkles n blocks with great precision and face my own demons within me.

Ankita 'Naughty' Nanda: Resident of Bytes.So simple yet so Sophisticated.So intelligent yet So Innocent,So Cute yet so confusing and funny..Girl., your academics and steel spine does inspire me to push the bar higher.Thanks for being my pal.

Mona Vellore
:Cant believe it i know u for so many years despite of my trademark fickleness.You surely deserve a Param Vir Chakra and a Nobel prize for bearing all my jokes at compounded rate.Wonder which part of Planet are u now in...but u never cease to stop coming in my thoughts

Rifle Rohsini: Oh my ., what a Lethal Gun ur.No wonder they say Appearances can be deceptive.Trust me many a times i try to use your style of talking during important conversations.I didnt master it yet but i guess you know iam top gun fan of ur voice

Gafoor Khan
: I pray to Allah the Merciful to help you in driving your family pack ab muscles to Amir 'Gazini' Khans 8 pack.Thanks for fueling my Entrepreneurial Desires and dreams

Chouji & Gato &Shikamaro: Decode those japanse names comes to Tarun and Rajoe and Arun.The Three fossilized idiotic friends from the start of my Life history..If not for this sneaky gay couple of chouji and gato , My life would have missed all the joy and mirth and thrill and finally the core of my existence.All the fun and Loads of horrifying Laughter has their name written on it.Coz of ur sneakiness i was able to fine tune my intelligence and ws always om toes.You folks have enriched my Sense of Mass humour to toxic levels.Now with you becoming Daddies., esp choujis hyper cute daughter veda, guess the legacy keps continuing..Isnt it ??MCMCMCMCMCMCMC (tats fer u chuji and return my money u have taken in 6th class)


I know dear., i missed many names but understand this mail itself is extempore..There are infinite number of names., some nameless and some faceless yet strong in their presence.


Phew as Lonny toons say .."thats all for today folks"


if you can try subscribing to this blog.Amazing wisdom is etched in it

http://wisdomfromsrisriravishankar.blogspot.com/

Hastalavista folks

1 comment:

ankita nanda said...

Happy Friendship day!
Have a wonderful year ahead..and You are a wonderful writer...:)

Hardest fall of my life when my heart broke- part1

 Part 2 I will write on how it all started. This, part 1, my emotional tornado when my relationship ended two days ago. Other day I had my...