Saturday, August 7, 2010

Enchantress with AK 47


"Who is Salt : Spy vs Spy"

Every one knows what is salt .Chemically its Nacl. When asked who is salt , begins the avalanche of questions starting ""what the hell??""Yeah who is salt ?...it has become the biggest mystery since the beginning of history.The tough question has become core concern in Indian Intelligence communities since last week since everyone turned up in office as there are no big movies on screen esp with Kites and Ravan rolling in dust and not able to understand Inception plot despite of English subtitles to Hindi dubbing , these brave officers wanted to spend some quite entertaining time in office when this secret news leaked through public news channel,,,Who is salt ?...

Now RAW-Indian intelligence cannot afford another failure after not foreseeing flop of Kites andf loss of revenues from video piracy it had to incure in pakistan and dubai .So half the not-so-intelligent officers of RAW racked their unintelligent dusty brains and burnt midnight oil in tracking Salt as other half of Hyper Intelligent officers are busy tracking the lost puppy of Chief cum Big Boss Official Wife.All the Spy satellites were pressed to service and entire country's communication was put on tap.Still no avail.So they turned to last option. Activate
Agent 0 0 and a big ZERO Praveen De Caprio

Location Bullet proof Bakery, RAW HQ


I Praveen De Caprio hate wasting time working in office hence i officially taste and determine freshness and fitness of food stuff in office canteen/bakery before i let other office wallas eat.In one way i put my life in line in preventing mass deaths by purported pakistan attempt to poison staff of RAW.
I sincerely and seriously dont believe in bragging and self aggrandizement and speaking lots about my greatness and myself not that iam humble but because it affects sales when i release my fictitious Autobiography .I just ignore when world says that iam the smartest chap with sharpest looks,coolest man in the continent and brightest brains which runs at 256 kbps and with 16 gb inbuilt memory.Whats point in speaking truth again n again ..



So when the task of capturing International women ofmega mystery .,who is just know by her code named Salt has been given to me .I couldnt help smiling at the dossier of orders .Again i have to save the world single handedly from nuclear annihilation . Salt or Dumb Dolt.She has made her 1st mistake by making me her enemy no 1 .I activated my network of elite informers who include local pani puri walla , Beauty parlour walli, Chai walla , kaam walli. Playing with entire platoon of Pakistan is very easy for me as i have taken special training by watching all sunny deols( Indias paksitan expert) movies back to back.My elite informers dug deep into underworld, underground drain tunnels, over telephone poles and finally they were able to secure her photograph.Finally one photograph...Err ,,She is in burkha


ENCHANTRESS IN AK-47

Location :Kashmir Border

Once upon a Time (not in Mumbai) in PoK, there lived a girl who is as simple as trigonometry blended with coordinate geometry. She was Made in Pakistan Trained in Afghanistan Infiltrated into Hindustan.Her Target is Mumbai. Code Salt decodes into Sweet Ankita Julie(not u r pom puppy julie or old film julie.).She was thoroughly radicalized by her jihadi trainers and ISI handlers by making her watch sunny deols films and all K-serials of Ekta gupta.Now she is determined to infiltrate into India just like her predecessors have done who include Femme Fatale Ashwaria rai who infiltrated Hirtik in Dhoom 2 and Sensually skinny Karena into Don SRK in Don 2 ..She too would do the same ..Poor girl ..Both Kareena and Ashwaria failed in their missions and evcen she whould find the sam,e fate says PDC(not post dated cheque...its Praveen De Caprio the only man in India to understand Inception FILM without subtitles in 1st days 1st show )



what could be her target? India Gate? Independence day? Diwali? Common wealth games?My ice cool nerves tremble little. Why an English code name to Taliban Trained Assassin?Hmm...I just cant rely on spy satellites or some electronic or human intelligence anymore,I should become like Neo of Matrix and enter into Other side of world.I have to hit the target straight into her mind via her dream network..But for that ., i have to organise an elite team like in Inception OR IN Predator-1.But who?.Who would take part of such deadly missions where chances of commin out alive, unmarried and safe are micro minimal??

RockstarRamesh?
..No chance.He is yet to recover after he has been molested by millions of female mosquitoes and consequent malaria

Rifle Roshini?
..Negative..She is took oath of silence and chosen to remain incommunicado as a hermit as long as it concerns me ..


Svelte Seema
? Poor girl is busy tutoring seven suicide bombers of seventh class in her School of Terrorism

Killer Critika:..She is busy training in Bhutan for comming commonwealth games with yak for her wrestling competition..

virus arun: ..Like jason in Jason Directive refuses the greek commando to join his mission as he was becoming dad ,., i refuse to allow him to be with me


then who?..whats next?..wtch for part 2 ...as i gather my team....adios cyber comrades

No comments:

Hardest fall of my life when my heart broke- part1

 Part 2 I will write on how it all started. This, part 1, my emotional tornado when my relationship ended two days ago. Other day I had my...